Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Assignment #5: True Colours



Here is the fifth assignment. I was excited to finally be working with colours and had a good time creating schemes. Also, printing this time went much more smoothly so they actually look like I want them to! I am a big fan of very natural, and neutral colours such as brown, pale pink, etc. so they show up a lot in my colour swatches. However, on the last one I decided to be a little more bold and that one ended up a little crazy. I'm still not sure how well the colours go together but it describes my favourite memory perfectly so I didn't want to change it.
Overall I am basically happy with this assignment, and I think the 'My Favourite Colours' turned out to be my favourite, also I like the combo of brown and pink in 'Colours of the Body'.

No comments: