Sunday, March 11, 2007

Assignment 7: Visual Onomatopoeia


Here is my visual onomatopoeia I created. I am so sick of typing that word. When I was first starting this assignment I wasn't really sure what to do. I kind of just typed "sketchy" in as a filler word because it was the first word that came to mind, and then I guess I just went with it. It's kind of a double entendre and I used both meanings in the piece because I wanted to show the real meaning and then the slang meaning of it. I tried to merge them as seamlessly as possible and I think it went ok, I like the hooded guy that is scribbled in and mad shoutout to Scott who showed me that feature in Illustrator. Overall, I like this project and I think it is my favourite thing I've done in this class so far.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Good job! Michael